The Bible is the inspired Word of God, without error in the original documents, and is our final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
* In one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* In the Lord Jesus, truly God and truly man, who was born of a virgin, lived a sinlessly perfect life, died a substitutionary death to atone for sin, was bodily resurrected from the dead, and will some day call His church out of this world.
* That after a time of great tribulation on the earth, the Lord Jesus Christ will establish an earthly kingdom for a thousand years.
* That all people have been born separated from God because of sin and are in need of salvation.
* That the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as a sacrifice for the sin of the whole world.
* That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, not of man痴 works, and that every person is responsible to receive it by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
* That a soul once truly saved can never be lost.
* That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and indwells each believer at the time of his faith in Christ for salvation.
* In the bodily resurrection of the saved to unending life with the Lord and the unsaved to unending, conscious punishment.
Send mail to webservant with questions or comments about this web site.